Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cabaran 10 Hari 10 Gambar (Day 4 - A photo that makes you happy.)

Assalamualaikum kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab sayang..

 i just love my besties having a great time dan borak sesama bila dah lama tak jumpa memang best! syiok ma!!

  one of the great moment masa ni.see semua happy senyum nampak gigi. enjoy moment menari tepi jalan macam clubing. haha which a great moment as a student! 

salah satu gambar which make me happy as well! sb satu fasa hidup yang baru teach me how life keeps moving until Allah will take down my soul apart from my body..

Semua picture ni shows hows friend and people around me plays and important role in journey of my life. i'm the actress in my own movie. My attitude is the director. And only Allah will decide either i can be happy or not with those decision that i've made. 

"Tidakkah kemu lihat, bahawa Allah telah memudahkan untuk kamu apa-apa yang ada di langit dan apa-apa yang ada di bumi, dan Dia telah sempurnakan atas kamu nikmat-nikmat-Nya yang zahir dan yang batin". Surah Luqman ayat 20 

No comments: