Monday, May 7, 2012

LUAHAN RASA?

Assalamualaikum kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab sayang..

Hai dah lama tak tulis. well tonight its raining n while im doing my works im listening to the music which make me feel something that i miss and thinking of my future who will be my future husband, who gonna be my husband and guide me till jannah..

I was thingking. who gonna hold my babies while im busy with my work and give me a smile when im totally in stress. I know my parents did that very well sebab tu today myself dah jadi a cheerful girl and full of joy.

But Allah dah janjikan.. Apa yang hidup akan merasai mati.. Without my parents im nothing. And for sure when they gone Allah will replace a husband and children to accompany me. Searching a love and mer right is not going to be easy. But with Allah love.. I give my future to HIM untuk decide buruk baiknya. dan aku hanya mampu berusaha untuk memberi keiklasan ku kepada SESEORANG dan MENCINTAI DIA SEHINGGA DIATAS SANA.

INSYALLAH.

No comments: